Address: Bulgaria, Radomir, 68 Rayko Daskalov Str.
Phone: +359 777 82202
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We collect a number of cookies from our clients for various reasons, not least to track our own performance – but also to let us serve you content tailored to your own specifications, hopefully improving your overall experience of the website. Amongst other things, the cookies we use allow clients to Contact AQ Electric, allow us to calculate how many visitors we have and how long they stay on our site.
Our site only uses Session cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a client during a browser session. A browser session starts when a client opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
We also could use these two types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services like loging in your client’s account. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Examples of how we may use ‘strictly necessary’ cookies include:
- Setting unique identifiers for each unique visitor, so site numbers can be analysed.
- Allowing you to sign in to the website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the running of our website.
We would recommend this type of cookie is not disabled for the following reasons:
- They allowus to remember your cookie preferences;
- They allow us to see if something isn't working properly, so we can fix it quickly.
- Performance cookies collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don’t contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve your client experience of a website.
- Functionality cookies allow clients to customise how a website looks for them: they can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services like local weather reports and traffic news.
Here are some examples of how could we use functionality cookies:
- Storing your client preferences on Your Account page;
- Remembering if you’ve been to the site before so that messages intended for first-time clients are not displayed to you.
- analysing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance;
- for the purposes of security and complying to the settings of your software (e.g. so our website can load on your device);
- gathering data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from;
- Information on our contact form and how the collected data will be processed and stored:
We do our utmost to respect clients’ privacy. The data collected by the Sites and/or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information will be kept for a maximum of three (3) years.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete all cookies and many websites will not work properly or you will lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website for these reasons.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies.
Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings, and check the following links for more browser-specific information.
Cookie settings for Firefox
Cookie settings for Chrome
Cookie settings for Safari
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes we will let you know but please regularly check this Policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.